Hello all, i bought one of those motorola H300 bluetooth earpieces today and i want ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

Motorola H300 Bluetooth pro and cons?

Advertisement

Hello all, i bought one of those motorola H300 bluetooth earpieces today and i want to hear everyones experience with them. I like the fact that it has a removable battery and it lasts 30 hrs of talk time. This is also great to me because the other bluetooth ear pieces i have had suffered battery failure with the excpetion of one. Please post your thoughts, especially if you think i should exchange it..lol

tmag2005 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    250d3c8f
    I had one of these last year, but it didnt last long. And i felt that the battery life actually was no where what was expected...I also had issue with connectivity. It was very selective...

I have now moved to a Nokia BH-700 which is awesome and discreet. And the battery life is pretty reliable.

Alternatively the equivalent Motorola ( to the Nokia BH700) is able to be charged by the BB charger....

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    I really enjoy the H700 over any other Moto headset. Ive used most of them and the H700 surpasses them all, to my standards.