Yes I have these three questions: 1. With my RIM 7105t upgraded to OS 4.1 ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Igor no está en línea Stack level 1

Modem connection over bluetooth, rich text email client, mail folders setup

Advertisement

Yes I have these three questions:
    1. With my RIM 7105t upgraded to OS 4.1 and working seemlessly via bluetooth: synchronization, backups, etc. and via USB as a modem. Can I use my BB wirelessly for Internet browsing, while connected via bluetooth?
    2. Is there a better email client for BBs? Rich text is a nightmare to view and navigate through on these things.
    3. I don't have BES, just plain vanilla personal account setup. Is there any way for me to organize my email folders similarly to Outlook's?
    Thanks.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Modem connection over bluetooth, rich text email client, mail folders setup

1. Right now I think the only way to do this is via USB.
    2. No, thats what I voted for in the 'what do you wish your BB did' thread. I feel your pain.
    3. The only way to get folder organization is to be set up on a BES or a hosted exchange.

Igor no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks a bunch for your quick reply.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

NP, Welcome to the 'Stack!!!