I live in California and as you know I need a hands-free kit for my ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

SuperAkuma no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking for the best BT car speaker kit.

Advertisement

I live in California and as you know I need a hands-free kit for my phone. I refuse to get a BT headset and I have many reasons why. I've gone though many of them and lost many of them as well.

I hardly use the phone while I am driving unless if I am driving long distance. I only drive long distance like 2-3 times a month.

I know there are MANY reviews on BT headset, but I haven't heard any reviews on BT speaker kit for the car.

These two are a MUST!
    -It must be LOUD enough
    -It must have a good mic that allows me to talk without being directly in front of it

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    For over two weeks now I have been using the BlueAnt Supertooth Light and I love it. It clips to your visor and has a fairly loud speaker.

http://www.amazon.com/BlueAnt-Supert.../dp/B000Q6R4MK

http://www.myblueant.com/supertooth-...free-video.htm

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    im wondering why noone goes with the speaker phone option instead of BT speaker? i recently bought a car-kit to hold my bb while i use the Telenav/GPS and was thinking today, why noone has thought about using one of these, with speakerphone? (it was 20$ at Best Buy)

SuperAkuma no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the BB pearl 8100, the speaker phone on it sucks really bad because the rear speaker phone part of it is covered up. I know I can buy a special case to unblock the speaker but it is still not that loud. My wife has the BB curve(forgot which model) and that thing is LOUD. If my 8100 was that loud I wouldn't mind using it.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I use a parrott car kit. Not that hard to fit and it uses the car speakers. So when a call comes in I hear the person through the stereo and I can place the mic where I want. I think the model is the CK3100. Not to expensive on ebay.

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    on the 8130 yes its loud there r 2 speakers on itbut the 8310 sucks it might be good for church or sleeping lol,motoT305
    Mike

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    I upgraded to the BlueAnt Supertooth 3 kit and it ROCKS! I transferred 420 contacts into it and when a call comes in - it announces the name of the person perfectly (I picked the British female voice). If the name or number is not in your contacts, it announces the CallerID or just the number. It also announces the status of the device. You can answer a call by saying "Ok" or with a press of the button. If you leave it on - the battery lasts about 800 hours and longer if you remember to shut it off. This thing is as brilliant as a BlackBerry!

http://www.myblueant.com/s3_handsfree.htm

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by exciter; 07-10-2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: added link

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    supertooth3 owners,

are you having issues with the other end hearing themselves echoing?? i have it connected to my blackberry bold.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.