I got an MX5000 Bluetooth wireless desktop today and would like to be able to ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

e30cabrio no está en línea Stack level 1

Logitech MX5000 Bluetooth keyboard & 8100

Advertisement

I got an MX5000 Bluetooth wireless desktop today and would like to be able to use it to input my contacts into my 8100. I got them paired (rather effortlessly) but it won't communicate with the BB. (it is in the list of paired items)

Has anyone done this? I'd really like to be able to input my rather large extended contacts with the real kb as opposed to the tiny internal unit.

Gracias!
    Last edited by e30cabrio; 12-19-2006 at 01:09 AM.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Not sure of this, but hopefully other guys here can help you out

Mi|enko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D1276
    I doubt it's possible. My best suggestion would be to use the keyboard to enter the contacts into outlook, and then sync it to your Pearl.

cyberdrew no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the Logitech DiNovo syncd with my pearl but it doesnt' work for me either. ;(

e30cabrio no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mi|enko
    I doubt it's possible. My best suggestion would be to use the keyboard to enter the contacts into outlook, and then sync it to your Pearl.
    That is a great idea as thay are already there now, how do I sync them? (sorry I am sure that is a dumb question but I really don't know)

Thanks

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    You sync by opening your desktop manager then the sync button. Make sure you have the settings that you want, since I accidentally erased all of my address book except for 4 contacts. UGH!! Luckly I backed it up before that. I'm not very good with outlook, So hopefully someone else can help you. Never used it before....oh well