Hello everyone I'm a newbie, Just brought HT820 bluetooth stereo headphones. I can pair it ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

docglove no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E50C08

Question Listen to Audio and Stereo music using the HT820 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Advertisement

Hello everyone I'm a newbie, Just brought HT820 bluetooth stereo headphones. I can pair it with my 8100 but I can heared my audio files or music. I can hear and make phone calls. Is their patch or something, so I can pair with the audio gateway in the 8100.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Listen to Audio and Stereo music using the HT820 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Welcome to pinstack. Have you figured this out yet?

Cochese no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E19215

Re: Listen to Audio and Stereo music using the HT820 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Anyone?

redpearl#2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2401E553

the pearl (or 8100) doesn't have A2DP so you can't connect stereo bluetooth headphones just headsets. to get the stereo sound you have to get an audio adapter for the headset jack or use the oem blackberry pair.

dbmet no está en línea Stack level 1

anyone figure this out

rmarkowitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I'm using the Scosche Bluetooth stereo receiver in my car for MP3 audio.
    http://www.scosche.com/products/sfID.../productID/442

Two steps...

Step-1: The phone must first be paired with the Bluetooth device. In my case the device is named Scosche. Default pairing passwords are typically 0000 or 1111.

Step-2: When the music player application is running you must choose the 'Activate Device' option in the player menu. In my case there's an option for 'Activate Scosche'.

When I get my Bluetooth Jabra headset I suspect I'll be seeing an Activate Jabra option in addition to the Activate Scosche option in the menus.

Hopefully this helps.