I have an unopened Voyager 510 right now, I could return it and pay an ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Gigamaster89 no está en línea Stack level 3

Jawbone vs Voyager 510

Advertisement

I have an unopened Voyager 510 right now, I could return it and pay an additional $17 for the Jawbone right now, but should I?

Reviews tend to say that both are quality headsets, but alot say the Jawbone is uncomfortable. The Voyager however has good reviews but obviously, the noise reduction is no where near close to the Jawbone. I like the design of the Jawbone more (simply because the 510 looks pretty awkward) but have yet to try it.

Opinions?

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    all i can tell you is that I should be getting my Jawbone2 soon...its in the mail i guess i can tell you once i get it sry

Thanks for the feedback, not interested in the JB2 though as its twice the price.

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    ok sry

bremere no está en línea Stack level 1
    Jawbone is comfortable once you play around with the earhooks enough...I had a problem with the volume in my ear...I couldn't hear anyone, but they could all hear me crystal clear.....

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    yea my hubby above is gonna see how good the JB2 is and then i'll prob get one....but good luck with your voyager though Gigamaster!!
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f011d6
    The 510 blocks wind noise better than the jawbone if you got the one with the stone mic. The sponge mic one is a piece of (4 letter word). More comfortable. Has better volume. But has been through the wash 3 times and has finally pooped out. No other headset has compared.

I ended up getting both and in terms of noise reduction, the Jawbone wins hands down. Though my Voyager 510 did have the "stone mic", I assume it would only be better in windy conditions.

The Jawbone is only a tad less comfortable but definately managable and looks less...weird

Returning the 510.

bsharp74653 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well if you ever do consider the JawBone 2 here is a little post I put together for it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cpGX_FP1Pgk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AxGVH39rlFQ

Advanced DSP Algorithms:
    The NoiseAssassin algorithms were developed over a number of years for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Patented VAS:
    Jawbone's Voice Activity Sensor (VAS) is able to detect very accurately when the person is talking and capture the frequencies of his or her speech even in the presence of noise.

[The white piece in the below picture that touches your cheek]

In the tradition of bringing together beauty and science, the new Jawbone is a miracle of miniaturization and 50% smaller than the original award-winning Jawbone. Every effort has been made to contain best in class noise elimination technology in the most unassuming, yet richly detailed product.

I've researched this JawBone 2 headset for 2 days straight while i have been working, I ordered it Tuesday and had it overnight for $20 extra I'll have it in a few hours delivered to my work. So as far as a personal opinion, I cannot give this to you yet, But I'm very sure I'll love the look, feel, and technology behind this headset, It has many users whom which swear by this headset. I hope this has helped

whitspek no está en línea Stack level 1
    i love my jawbone and will be getting the jb2 here soon if it lives up to the hype. I wouldnt go to another headset again....outside of the moto h9's but thats another story
    BBY Mobile Blackberry Guy

jvega926 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    How much is it for the jawbone jawbone 2and the voyager