just got my jawbone today,charging it now.on my way home i snatched it out of ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

jawbone 2

Advertisement

just got my jawbone today,charging it now.on my way home i snatched it out of the packaging and was playing around with the fit.it feels like i can wear it without the earloop.does anyone else do this?the instructions say nothing about wearing it without the loop.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    You can wear it without the earloop, but it didn't fit right on me, I think it's the shape of your ear. Also, make sure no matter how you wear it, the white sensor rests upon your cheek bone.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    it was touching.seemed to feel fairly secure.hope it works for me.sounds like its a hit or miss thing.

sickchilly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CFA98A
    I wear my Jawbone v1 without the loop, but I put a Jabra ear gel on it for fit, comfort, and better sound isolation.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by sickchilly View Post
    I wear my Jawbone v1 without the loop, but I put a Jabra ear gel on it for fit, comfort, and better sound isolation.
    thanks for the tip.i got some jabra gels and they work great.

Ron_M no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a V2, it should come with two extra loops and ear pieces in different sizes. I like using the ear loop, you get a plain set and a leather set.

vmrshadowv no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just purchased the jawbone 2 for use with my curve and to answer your question you probably can wear it without the ear loop, but the only issues are that if the sensor does not make contact with your face the person you are talking with will have issues hearing you. Also, I've field tested this jawbone, and by this I mean walking a 100 lbs Rottwieller daily who likes to walk me. My results after testing this are to offer a word of caution to you. If the ear piece gets jarred and falls out of your ear, that $100 + ear piece your dropping to the ground with the possibility of breaking. But, thats just me thought you take it for what its worth :-)

vmrshadowv no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm going to have to try the earbud form the jabra. Thats a good tip sickchilly. Thanks!

thecircuitbox no está en línea Stack level 2
    Any updates? How is the actual quality? Don't suppose it make a difference if i was a fat guy? If you have a 8320 how is wifi + bluetooth?

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Make sure you get the mini gels. The big ones won't fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by vmrshadowv View Post
    I'm going to have to try the earbud form the jabra. Thats a good tip sickchilly. Thanks!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    So far so good. Ill post more tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by thecircuitbox View Post
    Any updates? How is the actual quality? Don't suppose it make a difference if i was a fat guy? If you have a 8320 how is wifi + bluetooth?