so i went into at&t last night to get my jawbone replaced (it wn't pair ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

jawbone 2?

Advertisement

so i went into at&t last night to get my jawbone replaced (it wn't pair with my 8310 for some reason). i was told that they're pretty much out of them, and not sure if or when they're getting more in. supposedly they were told in november that the jawbone 2 was going to be released, but that's the last that they've heard. but the shippments of jawbones are dwindling so that makes them believe that the new ones will be out soon. anyone heard anything about this? i was debating switching to the h12 but if there's going to be a new jawbone i'll just wait for that.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: jawbone 2?

Not that I kmnow of. We have a good stock of Jawbones in our store
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2

I've heard about a new line of "fashion" Jawbone's coming in the very near future..No tech spec changes, just new paint. I like the photo's I've seen, but am not a fan of the Jawbone...I prefer smaller in ear headsets
    http://gizmodo.com/362061/limited-ed...ook-incredible

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i prefer whatever works best, and the jawbone is it lol.

ok well we'll see what happens. i hope they do come out with a new model and it is smaller, but i'll deal with the size for a better unit if it comes down to that.

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

If a newer jawbone was on its way I would think it would have been introduced at some trade show. They were giving away a bunch trading out old Bt headsets at ces so maybe they were clearing out stock. Maybe by the holidays?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~