Wow, I must have gotten out of the loop on car audio. I was looking ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

In Dash BT stereo head

Advertisement

Wow, I must have gotten out of the loop on car audio. I was looking through a Crutchfield and saw all of the car stereo's that you can import your Address Book into and dial calls via BT with. Anybody here use one? Is it worth the money?
    "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul?" -Jesus Christ

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: In Dash BT stereo head

No cause its one more thing I would play with while driving which means greater of a chance to wreck...And with the BB already in my hand whenever I drive I don't need more distractions. =-)

imyopusha31 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: In Dash BT stereo head

Alright. I guess this is where I come in. Well, Nerd, I work at a mobile electronics retail shop that specializes in nothing but, yea you guessed it, car audio and such. And just to give you my opinion on the BT Headunits, you just have to do your reasearch on them and really play with them before you buy. Most of them do not have Bluetooth built in, thus you would have to buy a separate $100+ BT adapter. You can find one with built in BT and BTstereo which supports a2dp frm P.E. For about 650 or so. So as long as you make sure your phone works with it, they're awesome!!!! Ull love it... Completely and seamlessly integrated...it will change your driving/music/phone-ing experience. Just PM me if you want more details.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~