Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

well being that i also purchased the bluetooth headphones from motorola not knowing they wouldnt ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Anthonyx66 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask4it

Re: i figured out how to listen to songs on bluetooth headset with pearl.

Advertisement

well being that i also purchased the bluetooth headphones from motorola not knowing they wouldnt work with the pearl, I tried this trick and it works fine, to make your life easy just google something that will have a number you can call and bookmark that page,, so what you do now before you select your music open your browser to that page, and then click switch application go to media player play folder return to browser and just click the number and hang up bingo music playing..

you start doing it quick even to change tracks or better yet organize a folder and leave it playing ,, heyy im not content either that i have no control over what is next and that the sound is not super but its better than nothing lol after you paid for the headhpones , going to go to radioshack later to get a cable im going to use them with the cable instead.

BigDinSD no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the new Logitech Freepulse headphones and I can't get it to work. I followed the steps and the music fades nearly completely, but no music in the headphones. The headphones have already be paired. What other steps concerning the headphones should I take, thanks....Dar

lineus no está en línea Stack level 2

Accidentally I found simple way to listen music and sound from movies via BT headset... Today I changed my SE HBH-610a to Plantronics Explorer 330 looking for better perfomance. In fact it does better job. So I was playing around with phone.. listening music via build in player.. nothing new.. but when I opened mp3 file in mediaplayer from Dollar5 I felt something unusual.. even didn't understand what was it... sound came straight to headset . Re-checked it ten times now - works great..
    Last edited by lineus; 06-02-2007 at 12:51 AM.
    BB Pearl+1GbMicroSD+PalmLD+4GbSD+BT Holux GPS

BoneTrayz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204c681a

Question Re: i figured out how to listen to songs on bluetooth headset with pearl.

So is there a way for people who don't have data plans?

lineus no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by BoneTrayz
    So is there a way for people who don't have data plans?
    Yep, check my privious post. Install free player from here http://www.dollars5.com/plete/blackb...ry-pearl-8100/ and get Plantronics Explorer 330 (28-25 bucks online and 50 at stores). You will have music in your headset. It works perfect on my Pearl with Rogers OS.

BTW Explorer 330 is amazing headset.. I use BT since 2000 and had 5 different models.. This one is awesome!
    BB Pearl+1GbMicroSD+PalmLD+4GbSD+BT Holux GPS

nextprosnwbdr no está en línea Stack level 1

So I downloaded the dollars5 prog and uploaded my media from my media card and I got the music to work through my stereo headphones once now it won't work it'll only play through my phone

mimakeko no está en línea Stack level 1

What is the best BT device for the BB pearl.

mimakeko no está en línea Stack level 1

Great post.

DrSmile no está en línea Stack level 1

BTW it has to be the default browser, it doesn't work with Opera. The sound quality is pretty crappy.

BoneTrayz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204c681a

I think if i open to many programs on mine and then try to use the voice dialing it seems to work on mine also the sound quality was actually pretty good (was jammin while washing the outside of the car)

kawarskih no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F54740

using a media player found in the 3rd party apps section (xplayer), when im on a call, i can go into the media player and play music thru my bluetooth while on the phone call and when i end the call, it sstill plays thrut he headset.

remrom no está en línea Stack level 1

i probed the two ways and y thing that media player is great but...............the volume is too low, in order with the trick to call with the phone the sound is better but you cant control anything, i wonder.. theres other way to listen music with BT headphone ?.

I see that it seems the BB can play music wireless but we got to know what is the better way.

Chereselmoore no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204B39C8

My one question is, does it support a2dp or avrcp so I can use bluetooth headphones to listen to music?

omarcos no está en línea Stack level 1

I dont know if this might work with any other bb but it works with my pearl. In order to listen to music through bluetooth headset you have to download xplayer, a third party application. You can play but cannot forward or rewind the songs, other than that xplayer works great, oh and by the way for those that dont know this xplayer will go fullscreen when watching videos.

jjordan002 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: i figured out how to listen to songs on bluetooth headset with pearl.

OMARCOS' suggestion worked for me. Pretty dang easy and a solution I can live with.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123