Hi, I am new to the forum. Can anybody tell me how to connect bluetooth ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

patrickHudson no está en línea Stack level 1

How to Connect

Advertisement

Hi, I am new to the forum. Can anybody tell me how to connect bluetooth to the pc. I had tried a lot but it is not possible for me to connect.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

irishpolyglot no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How to Connect

Me too! Can't transfer anything. I have a Blackberry 8800, I right click the file in Windows - click "send to bluetooth" (having already set up the bluetooth connection between my PC and my phone and my PC is in the list of bluetooths available), my phone is in the list so I confirm and then it says it's sending.
    On the Blackberry the light flashes blue for a moment, but otherwise nothing happens.
    Back on the PC "The file transfer was not successful... the file transfer failed because the receiving Bluetooth device did not respond" I can try again but same problem. I'm kind of new to the Bluetooth, so I might have missed something crucial, but I couldn't find anything after playing around with both the PC and the phone for a while... I appreciate any help!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

irishpolyglot no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How to Connect

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    On the BB you must hit "receive using bluetooth"...
    But that doesn't come up. As I said, the BB does absolutely nothing except flash the top-right LED blue for an instant, and I looked really carefully at the screen and beside the Bluetooth symbol it adds a tiny "<>" for a couple of seconds, but nothing else happens. There's no "receive using bluetooth" option that I could find... where is that? If it's supposed to come up automatically it isn't you see..
    Thanks!