Hello I have been successful in pairing my BB 8820 with my laptop by removing ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

arnololo no está en línea Stack level 1

How to pair BB with laptop and BT headset with laptop on same BT stack driver

Advertisement

Hello

I have been successful in pairing my BB 8820 with my laptop by removing the 3party driver and installing the windows bluetooth stack. This is a requirement in order to use the desktop manager.
    However by doing that I am loosing the capapbility to use my bluetooth headset with my laptop, because the windows stack does not have a "headset profile".

Therefore I can either have my bluetooth sync with my laptop thru desktop manager, or have my bluetooth headset working with my laptop but not both at the same time.

I was wondering if you had any suggestion in order to have both working on the same stack driver.
    I just bought my phone and my headset so I can return and exchange both of my device for something else that would work.

Thanks
    Last edited by arnololo; 10-24-2007 at 10:54 AM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: How to pair BB with laptop and BT headset with laptop

I was able to have everything work fine without doing what you have done, anyone else able to help?

What laptop,blackberry,headset and stack driver are you using?????

In order to use desktop manager to sync via bluetooth, you have to use the windows stack driver. Were you able to use any 3rd party driver?

Then to use the bluetooth headset of your cellphone on your laptop, you have to use a 3rd party stack driver because, the windows stack driver do not offer "headset profile".

Could you please give me more detail on your configuration and the devices that you use?

Thanks

Any suggestion would really be appreciated .
    Thanks
    Last edited by arnololo; 12-03-2007 at 10:27 AM.