I have the BB tour and I haven't been able to get the verbal direction ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

sicpoet no está en línea Stack level 1

how to get verbal directions through ear piece on BB

Advertisement

I have the BB tour and I haven't been able to get the verbal direction from my VZW navigator to transmit through my ear piece (bluetooth or wired headphones)
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Is it a matter of nothing (music, etc) comes through your earpiece or just Navigaor? Need a few more details please.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Well all my music comes thru my bluetooth but my directions from navigator doesn't. I wasn't sure if there was some settings I could adjusted or just need a diff bluetooth

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think I've read before that a user had a problem with their GPS instructions coming thru their BT. Not sure but I think that may be a Navigoator issue.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Gotcha