ok, so now i kno that you can send tones/pics, etc through bluetooth from bb ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Arab Solja no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP WITH BLUETOOTH

Advertisement

ok, so now i kno that you can send tones/pics, etc through bluetooth from bb to other phones such as samsungs and vice versa, but can someone elaborate? It would be really appreciated if i had like a step by step instruction on how to do it. My friend has a samsung slider and when he presses "connect" is says connection failed.

Please step by step instructions! TY!

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Re: HELP WITH BLUETOOTH

Well you can't actually connect with devices. The only time you can do that is if the other bluetooth device is a computer or a bluetooth headset or something like that. But anyway what you do is go to your media. Then if you are recieving a pic, go to pictures. If you are receiving an mp3, go to music or ringtones and if you are receiving a video go to videos. Then whenever you pick one of these go to where you want to save it (Media Card, device memory, etc.). Then once you are in there click menu and go to "receive using bluetooth". Then tell your friend to send the file. It will ask you to save it and you can click save (if you want to change the save location from there you can but whatever location you are in when you select "receive using bluetooth" it will automatically choose that spot to save there at first. Hopefully that makes sense). Then the file will save and transfer and you will be good to go.

Hope this helps,

COJO 24

snarkoleptik no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: HELP WITH BLUETOOTH

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My 2 devices paired fine and when I select receive using bluetooth, it always says "services not supported." I'm trying to send an mp3.