ok, ive read many threads about which bt headset is the best, and it looks ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

SoArkSi no está en línea Stack level 1

headset+abuse=????

Advertisement

ok, ive read many threads about which bt headset is the best, and it looks like it about like choosing a color of car. my problem is that i am a plumber and my bb and all other equipment takes alot of abuse. i was wondering if anyone had any tips or advice on choosing a good headset that will hold up to the abuse my job throws at it. i have a 7130e. i read where the plantronics voyager 510 was chosen best in some magazine article, and the motorola 850 is on sale in the bbshop. can anyone lead me in the right direction and not make a bad choice. thanks.
    Last edited by SoArkSi; 04-18-2007 at 11:22 PM.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: headset+abuse=????

I really like the Samsung WEP 200 it's pretty tiny so no going to crash everywhere
    But the plantronics 510 is a grat one too.
    But if you use the phone a lot don't go with the 850 too much bug and not a great battery
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea I talk on my phone with customers all day. I just don't want to buy one and not be happy with it and have to buy another one and could of spent all that money on a really nice one.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i would recommend the plantronics 330. .. . it has very high amount of talk and stand by time. i think 200hours standby and 10hours talk time. plus it wraps around the ear and inserts in the ear so its not going anywhere, plus it has noise and echo cancellation. that should be helpful. i know we carry it at our t-mobile stores for 49.99$ check it out

and i am assuming that you can talk with the headset in or out of the blackberry holster that has the screen shutoff function??

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Of course if you kept your bb in a holster you can still make and receive calls~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~