My Curve 8310 can be connected manually to my H700 Motorola bluetooth (using the menus ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

budh no está en línea Stack level 2

H700 bluetooth - no auto connect with Curve

Advertisement

My Curve 8310 can be connected manually to my H700 Motorola bluetooth (using the menus at "Connections" to find "Connect" in the menus.

How do I make it so when the H700 bluetooth is powered up and enabled, that the Curve 8310 AUTOMATICALLY connects and stays connected without having to dig through the menus?

Bud H

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: H700 bluetooth - no auto connect with Curve

It should do that automatically,....mine does (8310 and H700)

ChrisAG no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b2cf00

ensure that the listed properties for the headset is set to trusted, that may be the issue

budh no está en línea Stack level 2

Setting the connection to H700 with the Curve did work when I set it to be a trusted connection.

BUT -- it would only do it without having the Curve say "Voice Dialing....initializing, please wait" if I removed the battery to reset the Curve. When I did it, it did work ONCE ONLY. Then it again failed to properly initialize the Voice Dialing and it would freeze.

Any idea how to consistently be able to start the H700 bluetooth device and have the Curve consistently have Voice Dialing work thereafter?

Bud H