Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by rnwjr How about a Samsung WEP200? Anyone know where to get it ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f389df

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rnwjr
    How about a Samsung WEP200? Anyone know where to get it at a brick and mortar store if it works?
    Sansung defiently works but I don't think its made anymore. Jawbone works. Every motorola and plantronics I've used works(to many to name). Actually every headset I've ever used worked just fine and I work for att so I've used to many diffrent ones

evo8coop no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Guide to: Supported headsets and car kits for Bluetooth BlackBerry devices

hey i was wondering if the new jawbone will work on the pearl thanks

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Didn't realize there was a new jawbone, but I do know that the original Jawbone will work on the pearl with no problems.

Zo

evo8coop no está en línea Stack level 3

theres more than 1 jaw bone i thought it jsut came out recently

s.siegers no está en línea Stack level 2

Just purchased a BluAnt Supertooth Light car speakerphone and works great with my 8320!

ViroBono no está en línea Stack level 1

I recently fitted a JVC KD-AVX33 head unit with integrated Bluetooth. It works extremely well with my 8100 - rather better than the Parrot kit that was previously fitted.

schroal no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Guide to: Supported headsets and car kits for Bluetooth BlackBerry devices

Just so you all know, the Philips SHB7100 Bluetooth Stereo Headset also works nicely with my Blackberry 8800.

Now RIM just needs to smarten up and upgrade their software to support A2DP compatibility. Then Bluetooth will work properly with the Blackberry's Media Payer.

Blk Ic3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Guide to: Supported headsets and car kits for Bluetooth BlackBerry devices

Does anyone kno if the EMERSON EM230 works with the pearl????

kenaghcomputers no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204e7a33
    Hi (this is my first post ! ) can any one tell me why my pearl wont ring on my parrot car kit ??? can make calls no probs but only my device rings ???????? not the kit its self !! thanks in advance !!

TRLLJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you have an old Nokia CK-1W it will pair with the Pearl, but not very good for echo control, i have tried with and without echo control checked, and little to no difference either way.
    Anyone got any tips??
    I am, PUSS IN BOOTS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123