Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

how about the PLANTRONIC 665?... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

tsx
    tsx no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Guide to: Supported headsets and car kits for Bluetooth BlackBerry devices

Advertisement

how about the PLANTRONIC 665?
    Newfound love BlackberryPearl

audiudo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204b3b35

I have very poor sound quality with my Motorola H700 unless I hold the phone at or above chest level while talking.

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db

Plantronics Explorer 340 works great with my 8100 and supports VAD.

banksi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2521E932

Sony HBH-DS970 works fine with my 8100

matthewwhall no está en línea Stack level 1

My 7130v works with a Parrot CK3000-evo up to point - I can make calls using the BB keypad, answer calls using the Parrot keypad, but the voice dialling does not work (though it works just fine will my old Ericsson T39). As far as I can tell, the Parrot unit matches the voiceprint with its own phonebook entries and sends dialling comands to the phone using the old modem "at" command protocol. I can't find out if the BB supports this protocol. Also, I'm supposed to send phone book entries from the mobile to the Parrot using "send using bluetooth" - difficult since the BB doesn't have this option in the Address book application. This is surprising since very basic phones have had this feature for many years. Can anyone shed light on this?

FYI, the Parrot CK3000 works very well - good quality audio and noise cancellation - it's in a BMW 3-series and is very much cheaper than the OEM bluetooth.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Tested and confirmed to operate with the 8700g and 8100:

Bluetrek S2
    Bluetrek E2
    Bluetrek X2
    Bluesonic (most of thier mono headsets have operated with no issues)

Zo

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

The Motorola IHF1000 carkit works exceptionally well with my 8703e -- so well that I had to install a second one in my wife's car for her to use. I had previously used it with a Motorola RAZR V3c prior to migrating to the BlackBerry. I also use a Plantronics Discovery 665 headset when I travel for business, which is also a good match.

4hfarms no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A74D87

I have a Parrot CK3100 hooked up in my Chevy Silverado. It works great with my 8100 and you can hear great using the stereo speakers. I combined this with a Bury Comfort Cradle to keep my Pearl charged. I am on the road all the time in and out of the pickup. I didn't want a earpiece to keep up with. The Parrot automatically syncs with the address book when you turn on the ignition.

thor0128 no está en línea Stack level 1

Okay has anyone gotten a 8100 pearl to bluetooth sync to a Pioneer CD-BTB200 bluetooth unit. I am pair to the Pioneer system but can upload my contacts (address book to it), when I try the bluetooth connection drops and the transfer fails (get unable to push data message)? Car Toys where I bought the unit (the installed as well along with AVCI-D3 navigation system) has not got a clue. Pioneer's tech support takes forever to get any kind of response other than see the users guide. Help

teleberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F8AB7F

Quote Originally Posted by thor0128
    Okay has anyone gotten a 8100 pearl to bluetooth sync to a Pioneer CD-BTB200 bluetooth unit. I am pair to the Pioneer system but can upload my contacts (address book to it), when I try the bluetooth connection drops and the transfer fails (get unable to push data message)? Car Toys where I bought the unit (the installed as well along with AVCI-D3 navigation system) has not got a clue. Pioneer's tech support takes forever to get any kind of response other than see the users guide. Help
    I have the Pioneer DEH-P980BT.
    I don't know what the difference is between these two, but it works fine.
    I do recall I had some difficulty transfering the phone book to the Pioneer, it took some fiddling but eventually worked. Keep trying, I have gotten it to work three times but each time seemed different and I can't reproduce the steps frome memory.
    Suggestions:
    -make sure the bluetooth settings on the BB say "trusted" = yes
    -Initiate the address transfer from the BB not the pioneer
    -Make sure your address book isn't too long for the pioneer, there are limits, on mine the first phone is 250 items but additional phones are 100-150. Depending on how advanced your pioneer is, it might be running into this problem.

Hope that helps!

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5

Has anyone paired there BB with the HS-655 earpiece??? Did it work especially for the Curve??

potter no está en línea Stack level 1

My Motorola IHF 1000 car kit does not answer calls with my 8800. Any help would be appreciated.

Potter

c1chrisc1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6B92F

Quote Originally Posted by audiudo
    I have very poor sound quality with my Motorola H700 unless I hold the phone at or above chest level while talking.
    same here.. it sucks because i spent alot of money on that..

Hootnholler no está en línea Stack level 1

I use my Perl with a Motorola miniBlue H9 with great success. I had to adjust the voice dialing sensitivity down two notches but it is an excellent in-the-ear headset with the 8100.

Here is a link to info on the H9: http://direct.motorola.com/ens/H9/H9...A&language=ENS

Csealy no está en línea Stack level 1

hello. I am new to the Pearl but not to the BB. My Parrot car kit used to work fine (auto connect etc) with my old blackberry. I am having syncing issues with the Pearl now, any tips?

chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast