I am thinking of getting a bluetooth headset but don't want to spend over $100. ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Good, cheaper, bluetooth headset?

Advertisement

I am thinking of getting a bluetooth headset but don't want to spend over $100. I looked at blueant and jawbone but the ones I saw were pretty high. Any other suggestions, or where I can find those cheaper?

Are Motorola's good? Saw a few of those under $100.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    TNgal22,

Have you googled Blueant? I'm about to order the z9i from amazon.com for about 75 bucks!

I've been using Motorola's for a couple of years and don't have complaints. Just wanted to try something new. If I wasn't getting the Blueant, I'd probably order the Moto H721.

Hope this helps!

Roger

Trillian no está en línea Stack level 1
    The Jabra Headsets are fairly cheap, at around Ł20 depending on which model. I don't have one myself, but I've heard some good things about them. Don't bother with anything by Parrot, Blackberry's don't seem to like them.

Hope this helps, S x

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Thanks! I didn't think about Amazon. Duh!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

Quote Originally Posted by TNgal22 View Post
    Thanks! I didn't think about Amazon. Duh!

LOL! You can probably find it even cheaper elsewhere if you google it, but Amazon generally comes pretty close.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Office max has some decent ones for under $50

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I have the BlueAnt 9Zi got it off Amazon for $70, and its great!

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Thanks! I went to Blueant's website and compared prices from their list of online stores. Amazon and another site was the cheapest so far but I will look some more while at work...yes I am a bad employee. LOL But I have to wait til pay day to buy one, plus I am getting the pink housing from cnn.cn.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Have you considered the Samsung WEP 410? I have one myself and a second gen. Jawbone but I still love using the Samsung a lot better. First and foremost is comfort. I like the fact that with the Samsung you only have to insert it into your ear and with the jawbone I have to wrap it around my ear. Though the new jawbone seems a lot lighter than the first gen. I'm not keen on the idea of having something hang over my ear. Sound quality wise, I can't hear the difference between the two. I would check into the Samsung as well when you have you chance and I bet you would be as impressed as I was when I first got my Samsung. If only I could get paid to give testimonials like this?

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Look around. Newegg might have a special on them.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    Look around. Newegg might have a special on them.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the suggestion. I can get the Blueant Z9I for $80, shipping and all!!!! Now for payday to get here. LOL
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not a big fan of BT earpieces - but cellphoneshop had them on sale a while back. Bought an old Motorola H500 from them for around $19.99 just as a "test" - and, surprise - it works great!

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i figured I'd use thos thread to post a question rather tan start a new one. I have always had bad luck with headsets, either they fit too loose, are just plain uncomfortable, or way too quiet and impossible to hear over the road noise in my car. Anyone know of a decent (and afforfable) headset that has loud and clear sound, and fits comfortably? I'm guessing the in ear type would be best, just havnt had luck with sound quality and volume

Well, I've only owned two headsets.....the Motorola H700 and currently the BlueAnt z9i. Both have worked very well for me. I like the BlueAnt because it fits snugly and comforably whereas the Motorola was kind of loose on my ear. The BueAnt has both an ear loop and a piece that inserts in the ear, so it stays on very well and the sound quality for me has been excellent.

Hope this helps.
    Roger