Hi I currently use the mot h700 headset. I like that when u open and ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9

Good Bluetooth Headset

Advertisement

Hi I currently use the mot h700 headset. I like that when u open and close boom mike it automatically connects and disconnects. What I don't like is that it only goes about 8-10 feet before getting garbled and full of static. Does anyone know of a headset that is better than the h700 and also has the boom mike that opens and closes? Thanks for any help. -Joe

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    I have gone at least 35 feet with mine and had barely any static. I think it depends on the actual headset, I have two H700's and one sucks terribly.

PIN/ID
    31801AC9
    Ok I will try getting another one.

PIN/ID
    31801AC9
    Hey thank you. I got another one. It goes a little furth, but not anywhere close to 30ft. But thank you for your help

cadeucsb no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Good Bluetooth Headset

I have an h700 that works pretty well.

martin_j001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24347b90

Mine works ok at best, but that being said I think its a fake. You can download this .pdf file to help you distinguish between the fakes and the real headsets. Moto has had a huge problem with knock-offs lately, so be careful--mine was purchased at what I thought was a good price through a reputable dealer, who I won't blame for this, as I know they can't open and inspect every one of the headsets they sell. Also, the later H700's (where the product code ends in a B instead of an A) are reportedly working better overall....
    HowardForums.com
    Acidstudioz.com

gbillings no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301603FD

I have a Plantronics C510 headset. It is a multi-point device which has an optional base station that allows me to use one headset for both my BB and my phone at the office. I bought a second base for my home office and the headset will automatically connect to a pair'ed base when it comes in range. battery life is very good and while it doesn't have the boom open/close feature, it's a very good design and comfortable to wear. The best bluetooth headset I have ever had was the Logitech with windstop. It looked hoorible but it had awesome sound quality.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

I got very good results out of the Jabra 250 I used to use at work. The distance away from the phone was often 30 feet or more with absolutely no loss of quality. Hmm...time to do a little ebay shopping!