Can someone tell me how to get my Pearl 8100 to autodiscover and work with ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

mjgall no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Getting a Pearl 8100 to work with a Motorola Handsfree carkit

Advertisement

Can someone tell me how to get my Pearl 8100 to autodiscover and work with a Motorola handsfree carkit? The Pearl seems to pair and connect but it does not enable the handsfree facility of the carkit. The only way I am currently getting this to work is to manually disconnect and then reconnect everytime I get into the car. Obviously this is a pain as my old phone automatically paired on entry to the car and enabled the handsfree facility.

Any ideas?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Getting a Pearl 8100 to work with a Motorola Handsfree carkit

Do you have the original setup paperwork for the Motorola kit? Or the .pdf file for it from their website? There should be a troubleshooting guide with it that can walk you through a couple of ideas to fix it.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Wood no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Getting a Pearl 8100 to work with a Motorola Handsfree carkit

Ah, not just me... having same problem with my moto s9642c car kit. It pairs, it connects if you disconnect and reconnect, but gets a broken connection when you turn the ignition on. Did you figure this out yet? I'm working on this one now... Matt