""edit"" Wrong heading,,i have a h500 bluetooth headset Ive done many many many searchs on ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

vileone no está en línea Stack level 1

D500 connectivity problems

Advertisement

""edit""
    Wrong heading,,i have a h500 bluetooth headset

Ive done many many many searchs on this forum and on google about the issue im having

Phone: bb 8700g

Ive done everything that blackberry.com and tech support has told me but i cannot seem to get my headset to work properly

The issue:
    Phone shows that headset is paired but when i make a call i hear nothing through the headset only through the phone,,ive went into options while in a call and tried to activate dh500 headset but no luck

Any ideas would be helpful

Thanks
    Last edited by vileone; 01-06-2008 at 03:21 PM. Reason: wrong heading,,i have a h500 headset

ChrisAG no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b2cf00

Re: D500 connectivity problems

check the properties listed for the headset. This can be done via the Options>Bluetooth, scroll to the headset press the menu button and select Device Properties. It will indicate whether or not it offers hands-free and headset services. Hope this is helpful

vileone no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: D500 connectivity problems

its in the properties as a listed item,,i notice that if i try to activate it in a call it says "waiting for motorola h500" and never goes off the screen