I went into T-Mobile today and asked them if I could get a pair of ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Chano87001 no está en línea Stack level 1

curve 8320 have stereo bluetooth???

Advertisement

I went into T-Mobile today and asked them if I could get a pair of stereo bluetooth headphones to listen to music on my 8320. They told me that the 8320 doesn't support stereo bluetooth headphones. I thought this was odd so went online and it says it does support it. So called T-mobile to ask a tech and he said he called a Rimm Blackberry tech and they told him that all the blackberrys don't support stereo bluetooth. I can't believe this. Has anyone got stereo bluetooth to work on their curve? Should I just get one and Try it anyway? Please let me know if you have had success with using bluetooth stereo headphones for music and video on your Curve. Thanks

poncespr no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb

Just purchased a BB Curve from T-Mo about a month ago (T-mobile just entered local market here in PR) and it does support stereo bluetooth. Even more I have upgraded my os from 4.2 to 4.5 revisions .69, .81 and now .93 and it works on all revisions. I have a set of Bluespoon Spider (5 bucks at Radio Shack on clearance sale down from a retail price of over a 100 bucks!!) that have awesome sound, very long range and about 10 hours of battery time. The only thing that bugs me is that when I get to a crowded place like the mall, the sound starts to cut off. Don't know if its a bug with the Curve because I a had tried these with a Moto Q and a Z6 and never happened before.

Hope this helps and by the way this is my first post here on pinstack forums.
    Come to think about it, is my first post ever on any forum
    Last edited by poncespr; 10-17-2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Syntax error

Chano87001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by poncespr View Post
    Just purchased a BB Curve from T-Mo about a month ago (T-mobile just entered local market here in PR) and it does support stereo bluetooth. Even more I have upgraded my os from 4.2 to 4.5 revisions .69, .81 and now .93 and and it works. I have a set of Bluespoon Spider (5 bucks at Radio Shack on clearance sale down from a retail price of over a 100 bucks!!) that have awesome sound, very long range and about 10 hours of battery time. The only thing that bugs me is that when I get to a crowded place like the mall, the sound starts to cut off. Don't know if its a bug with the Curve because I a had tried these with a Moto Q and a Z6 and never happened before.
    Hope this helps and by the way this is my first post here on pinstack forums
    Well, thanks for answering my post and it being your first one. I went in to Tmo and I think they just don't know anything. The guy said it doesn't work yet online says it does. I'm guessing that it does work. Even you said it works. So I guess the real test is to buy a pair and try it for myself. Thanks again

poncespr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Being new to BB I went to a local store for support on configuring my email and the tech guy sent me over to a sales person because he did not have a clue what was wrong (later I found out that I just needed to resend service books) so it does seem they do not train their staff all that well. All I have learned about my Curve is from other people on this and other forums so I am glad to give back.
    Last edited by poncespr; 10-17-2008 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Syntax error

BIGTONY no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I have the Verizon Curve 8330 and use the Jabra BT8010 stereo headset. they work perfectly with it.

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f
    Wow tmobile should pay pinstack lmao~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~