I got my 2005 Acura TL to find my 8700c, and followed the directions to ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

aajarvis no está en línea Stack level 1

Car cannot find a successfully paired BB

Advertisement

I got my 2005 Acura TL to find my 8700c, and followed the directions to the point where the dashboard lady says it was successfully paired. The first time I did this, it worked and I made calls. The next time I started the car she insisted "no phones have been found". I deleted the pairing from both car and BB, re-paired it successfully, I immeadiately ask the car to make a call, and this time she says "no phones have been found" right off the bat. On the 8700c, bluetooth is enabled, Trusted is "Yes", Encryption is "Disabled". When asked, the car lists my name for this device so it knows it is paired. The 8700c lists "HandsFreeLink" under paired devices. But whenever the car is asked to make a call, she says "no phones have been found". I'm out of ideas.

ttate90303 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Car cannot find a successfully paired BB

Hey, I'd had this plight. See if you have the latest firmware on your BB. I have a T-Mo 8100 Pearl and with the old firmware, Bluetooth connections would drop often. It was a known problem and has been resolved in the latest firmware.