I have an 8100 with T-Mobile. I was wondering if I can use my phone ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Can I use my 8100 as a modem?

Advertisement

I have an 8100 with T-Mobile. I was wondering if I can use my phone as a modem and if I can do I have to download some software or something?
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    neon,

Here are instructions for using your Pearl as a modem. TMO users will have to tell you if there is anything you need to download.

Also, here is an article from the BlackBerry site on tethering.

Hope this helps!

Roger

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thank you very much. I will tell you my results when/if I get it working.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

fireman83 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i use my 8100 as a modem and it dose work just call 611 from your 8100 and go from there they well tell you that you need the cd that came with your phone and that you need to make a dail up connection in your pc and things like that but i hope this will help you good luck...............A.K.A....FIREMAN.........S.T.L. ..................