Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Its loose.kinda moves up and down..but held right..it charges..whatcha think..think I could buy a port ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Its loose.kinda moves up and down..but held right..it charges..whatcha think..think I could buy a port and replace it?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know and without having a repair shop look at it we'll never know until you try it - see my post #14 and let me know if you want to try. There's a 1st time for everything.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Post #14? How do I find it

This is post #19 just back up - it's an offer to send you a USB port that I never opened.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Hey J..can u bbm me? For some reason I can't respond to ur pm

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    You will need an adjustable soddering iron, with a very fine tip, but yes it can be done, and if it broke on the board one of the lans on the board actually broke lose, you can very carefully use a small solid wire to run the missing connection as well.

Make sure you propery ground and discharge the board
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

P,
    I'm wap now and you can't reply to a PM wap since the new format change. Also, I don't see that you've posted a PIN in your profile so I can't PIN you and I'm not posting mine in a thread. I'll contact you tomorrow. If you can originate a PM send me any mailing address and I'll get the USB port in th mail to you tomorrow. Otherwise, we'll get it setup in the morning. OK?
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey J..can u bbm me? For some reason I can't respond to ur pm

Bb

P, I checked it out on cnn.cn and several other BB parts shops - I can't seem to find a stock number for the USB port. They show identical (to me) pictures for all of them.

I have a suspicion that the USB port for the Pearl and Curve are different sizes by a smidgeon but it might work anyway. Can anyone verify this or not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12