Anyone had success pairing a bluetooth stereo headset with the Pearl and getting it to ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

blross no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth Stereo on Pearl

Advertisement

Anyone had success pairing a bluetooth stereo headset with the Pearl and getting it to work with the media player. I have a Plantronics 590A and can pair it but no stereo or music.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Bluetooth Stereo on Pearl

The only way anyone has gotten media to play on BT headset with the Pearl is During a phone call, hopefully next software release will fix this or someone makes a program for it, if it can be done without new O.S. keep your fingers crossed.

realcomix no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ damn so it doesn't work... Has anyone got a stereo wired headset to work

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I haven't yet, but I haven't tried. Whenever I have time, I was planning on going to Verizon and seeing what the headsets that come with the Chocolate are like, because I know from seeing pictures they are dual headsets (Meaning both ears) and have the microphone built in.

MagicFeather no está en línea Stack level 2

I found some Plantronics stereo headsets that work. My old SDA headset didn't work though. It's replaced my Ipod Shuffle.

realcomix no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my ipod ran outa juice so I made a 2.5 to 1.5 adapter to listen to music on my 8100 ... Well the only way I've got it to play in both earphones is if you wire it mono .. That means one channel on both earphones... If you try and wire it the right way you just get one earphone ... If anybody has figured out somethin I haven't please let me know ... I will also be looking into getting stereo working and will keep you posted

corpnet no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Bluetooth Stereo on Pearl

The Sidekick 3 headset works beautful with it. Sounds great too. Blackberry s releasing a headset next month I think. Other headsets do not work sometimes because it has something to do with the length of the jack or the spacing on the jack. Hope this helps.

James

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

ok is there any good Stereo Headsets out there made for the Pearl out yet? cuz I need track&volume control on the headset

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

nm found 1, ya gotta get the adapter tho but I'll let you guyz know if this is the one lol
    http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...roductid=21391

rudolph sche no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23df36e3

The newer headsets with the ability to make calls will play stereo. The jacks will have 4 distinct connectors instead of 3.