I'm using a Curve 8310 paired with a Scosche Bluetooth Stereo Receiver in my car ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

rmarkowitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Question Bluetooth Stereo Audio Quality

Advertisement

I'm using a Curve 8310 paired with a Scosche Bluetooth Stereo Receiver in my car for MP3 audio.

The devices pair and work normally and sounds great but I sometimes hear a split-second glitch/dropout in the audio, maybe once every 5-10 minutes. The phone is positioned no more than 8 feet from the Bluetooth receiver in the trunk so I don't think it's a weak signal issue.

Anyone else using their BB to stream music via Bluetooth to headphones or other stereo equipment hearing any occasional momentary blips/glitches in their music?

Just wondering if there might be some other radio frequency interference or just the Bluetooth signal resynchronizing at fault for the blips.

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Bluetooth Stereo Audio Quality

i use a jabra Stereo BT headset and it works great, when i use my sony ericsson k550i it does that 1 sec split/pause but never did it on my nokia's, i figured it was something with the a2dp profile on the phone not streaming the audio fast enough as i could hold the sony to the BT receiver and it would screw up but the nokia/blackberry i can have across the room and works GREAT! i would suggest trying on another BT device or try to reinstall the OS. If it is a hardware issue hope its the BT.