I've looked far and wide but I know as soon as I ask this I ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

DrWily no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Bluetooth Recording Software

Advertisement

I've looked far and wide but I know as soon as I ask this I will find the answer before someone hits reply...
    Anyway, I'm looking for software that can record conversations happening on a bluetooth phone to a bluetooth headset.
    I have a bluetooth headset setup on my desk phone at work. I also have a bluetooth dongle on my PC. I would like to record some calls I receive or possibly ones I make. I would like to have the ability to play a sound from my PC to my phone as well, but that isn't really important. I know there are bunches of devices that can sit on the line and do this, but I'm looking for something that uses the technology I already have in place. If anyone knows of something that can work like this your input would be greatly appreciated.
    -Lenny

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ so you are looking for a solution to tap into your call over the BT? Do you want to record to a HD?

I haven't heard of anything like that, but I am sure someone can help you!

That is exactly it. I work tech support so recorded calls would go a long way to helping out the people I need to train to replace me. Also, does anyone know if it is possible to have two headsets paired (I know the very definition of that word makes the answer to my question no) to one device?

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ are you calling through a pc, if so would it be possible for you to record out of the software that does the calling, rather that intercepting the BT signal? Double pairing? I assume so you could have another person listen and learn. I know it is possible to pair multiple devices for example a keyboard and mouse, but it might not be possible to route the audio to both headsets... Anyone else?

The device is this: (Um, well since I can't link it, it's a Plantronics Voyager™ 510SL Bluetooth® Headset System)
    Basically a wireless headset for a desk phone. I'm trying to get my PC to work as an intermediary between the headset and its base.
    -Lenny