I have a bb 8100 and I am trying to send some files from the ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

lovemichelle no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Bluetooth receiving problem

Advertisement

I have a bb 8100 and I am trying to send some files from the Sony Erickson P910i via bluetooth. I am able to pair the sony phone but i am not able to send the file to the bb. I called Tmobile and the bb technical support. Tmobile said it won't wory for the p910i is not compatible with the bb. The bb technical support said bb is not able to receive any files via bluetooth since it is part of the security feature. He said if i want to transfer the file from the old phone. I have to export the file from my old phone to the computer then save it to the new phone. If I can't do that via bluetooth, the bluetooth feature is pretty much useless. I am not sure it is the technical support don't know enough about their phone or it is really no way of doing it. I hope the experts out there would able to help me. Thanks

lovemichelle no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Bluetooth receiving problem

Now I am able to send picture files via bluetooth but I am not able to send mp3 files. I am trying to receive the mp3 file under the music folder in media section

chadsteruw no está en línea Stack level 1

if you go into Media>*what ever folder for the type of file you're trying to receive*> then click the menu buttom and select "receive using bluetooth"

then send the file from the other device. that should work.

i'd like to add, i don't like how it doesn't allow you to automatically send via bluetooth. it's a little annoying to set it up this way.

dre512 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by chadsteruw
    if you go into Media>*what ever folder for the type of file you're trying to receive*> then click the menu buttom and select "receive using bluetooth"

then send the file from the other device. that should work.

i'd like to add, i don't like how it doesn't allow you to automatically send via bluetooth. it's a little annoying to set it up this way.
    True fact, its annoying too and also note that at times the phone that your transfering from will say tranfer failed after it has finish transfer but not to woory it did transfer the file...