This question is derived from a conversation me and a friend were having. Is there ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4

Bluetooth pair limit...?

Advertisement

This question is derived from a conversation me and a friend were having.

Is there a limit to the number of devices that can be paired to a Blackberry? What about a computer?

I would think there isn't, but I don't know for sure. I would think the limit (if any) would be due to memory capacity. What about actively synchronized?
    "Who Dares Wins"

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    You can pair to as many devices you would like, but after pairing with a different device you will need to pair again to the device you would like to be paired to.

But you may need to be more specific in what you're asking.

There are headsets now with multi-point technology...that means being able to pair and connecting to 2 different devices without having to pair them again.

I'm not sure what you mean by "actively synchronized" though.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    By "actively synced" I mean in use; as opposed to just paired and on "stand-by." It's just a question brought about through curiosity.
    "Who Dares Wins"

Thyth no está en línea Stack level 3
    A Bluetooth "piconet" is defined as one master device (such as a BlackBerry) and up to 7 devices. So, you can have 7 devices in use over Bluetooth on a BlackBerry.