Hi, I have the glorious BB Pearl, and am totally in love with it. However, ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7

Bluetooth Mystery...

Advertisement

Hi,

I have the glorious BB Pearl, and am totally in love with it. However, I have been unable to receive anything via Bluetooth. I went to a T-Mobile shop, and asked one of the workers in there. he told me that i can only receive items via Bluetooth from another BB device-someone....PLEASE tell me this is a filthy lie!!!

i can sent stuff to other phones via Bluetooth! My phones constantly on silent cos i hate the ringtones, and havent figured out the whole pairing with the PC thing to get MP3's on....

Any ideas anyone? I'm on TMO UK...

ceekay84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e4e4b8
    You got played. What's the point in only receiving files when you can't send them out. Of course you can send. Make sure BT is turned ON. You go to the file you want to send and click on the MENU button and go down to Send Using Bluetooth. And then a popup window will ask you which device you want to send it to. Hope this helped =D

PIN/ID
    25701BC7
    Sending is not the problem. I can do this fine, but can't receive. I've tried sending from various different Bluetooth enabled phones, but to no avail.

My bluetooth is on, and is made visable as my BB name appears when i search via bluetooth, but when i try to connect to it to send something to it nothing happens! It comes up as failed from the phones that i'm sending from!

ceekay84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e4e4b8
    Okay. Try clicking on Receive using Bluetooth and it should work. A window will pop up saying File Transfer - Waiting for connection. And then on the sending device "Send using Bluetooth". Should work...

roastedbagel no está en línea Stack level 1
    As ceekay stated above, I was having the same issue as well, but realized I had to choose the "Receive using Bluetooth" while in the appropriate folder (i.e. music, ringtone, etc.)

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    This thread from yesterday is helpful.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...h_between.html
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

PIN/ID
    25701BC7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks for all of your help guys. I've gotten it working, and I can now receive files via Bluetooth.thanks!