Hey all, i have the 8320 curve. This regards to bluetooth. Im able to send ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Bluetooth issue

Advertisement

Hey all, i have the 8320 curve.

This regards to bluetooth. Im able to send photos, music, etc.. to anyone elses phone with no problems when paired to there device, but when they try sending me a photo, music file or whatever. They are not able to send it to me. Is there something that im missing on my end? the device that is trying to send me a file of some sort is a Nokia N81. It pairs up fine with my 8320 but is not able to send any files to me. The N81 can send to other phones without issues but my 8320. Any suggestions on this issue. I could not find anything on the forums about this issue that I have.

Thanks in advance!

ajamudc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Go to the media app and hit the menu key. You will see an option to 'Receive using Bluetooth". Choose the option first and then have the person send the file to you and you will be able to receive it. It confused me at first too.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamudc View Post
    Go to the media app and hit the menu key. You will see an option to 'Receive using Bluetooth". Choose the option first and then have the person send the file to you and you will be able to receive it. It confused me at first too.
    Yes! You will need to make sure you are in receiving mode BEFORE the other person is able to send you something (otherwise you will not be able to connect to the other person.)