Ok, so I'm on bluetooth headset number two and I'm still having problems. The first ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

ckings007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth Headsets that work

Advertisement

Ok, so I'm on bluetooth headset number two and I'm still having problems. The first one was a piece of crap $20 special so I should have known better. Headset #2 is a motorola H350. The problem I'm having is that when I call someone the party I'm calling hears a low pitched buzzing noise that's constantly there in the background. They told me it got less annoying when I used the H350. Is there some bluetooth software update or something that I've missed? I've downloaded the latest T-Mo blackberry OS so I should be good to go on that stuff. Anyone have any ideas?

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

Re: Bluetooth Headsets that work

I have used a Plantronics 640, and now use a Blackberry HS-655, Basically a rebranded Plantronics 650, with a blackberry logo on it. It works sweet. Picked it up on ebay for 79.99, 60.00 cheaper than buying from blackberry themselves.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

BTW, Moto Headset's are crap, I have used the H350, HS850, and have had nothing but problems with them.... my opinion for what it's worth.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

My choice of BT headsets would be Plantronics. Either 320 or 640 or pretty much any other model (prefered over $50 MRSP)

ckings007 no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks for the opinions everybody, I returned the H350 and went somewhere else to pick one up. The salesperson recommended the H700 over the H500 so we'll see how this works. Personally, I hope it works because I'm getting tired of running all over town trying to get one that works.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

moto h700

lew2 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    So far I'm happy with my H700 too. Be careful, there are a lot of counterfeit versions.