Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Originally Posted by Osgiliath From previous experiences, I learned that Plantronic BT headsets are very ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Bluetooth headset recamendations

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Osgiliath
    From previous experiences, I learned that Plantronic BT headsets are very very good (except the 2500 series which prouved a big failure, and it's no longer available on their website).
    So happy to see that I was not the only one. I had fits with that model and trashed it.

bbcat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2835A200

I was using the Motorola HS850 with my 7290 for about a year, and recently dead on me. Now I am in the market for another, any recommendation is much appreciated. Thanx!!!
    "Do the Right Thing, Make your Mother Proud"

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    H700! If you liked the hs850, you'll love that one!

Hootnholler no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone used a Nextlink Invisio Q7 yet? I've had an AX model and currently use a Plantronics Discovery.

I was also thinking of trying the Motorola H9 and would like to know if anyone has feedback on it as well.

Scarlett no está en línea Stack level 1

Just ordered BluePearl headset which is small and geared toward women. Will let you know how it works.
    Scarlett
    Granny's Wear Pearls Too!

Scarlett no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett
    Just ordered BluePearl headset which is small and geared toward women. Will let you know how it works.
    Got it today! Very light and is great for me because I wear glasses and this does not go over the ear. Very comfortable fit! Sound quality very good! Pairing took seconds!
    And it gets better! It has a power bank that charges and the ear piece snaps into it for wireless portable charging. Up to 18 hours of talk time. It also comes with 9 interchangable face plates. Cost 59.95 on eBay.

mr_hoff_48 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32b48c87

Can anyone suggest a good headset for the 8703 I have tried several, (Moterola H700, and a couple playtronics) and my customers all complain that they sound horrid. when i turn BT off and just use the phone they say it is so much better.

I have a co-worker that has the Jawbone with his regular phone and he loves it, so I was wondering if anyone has tried it with the 8703 blackberry.

mikedude89 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FC74D0

i have h500 headset but my pearl cant find it

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

the motorola s9 is by far the best

oBBsessed no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by mr_hoff_48 View Post
    Can anyone suggest a good headset for the 8703 I have tried several, (Moterola H700, and a couple playtronics) and my customers all complain that they sound horrid. when i turn BT off and just use the phone they say it is so much better.

I have a co-worker that has the Jawbone with his regular phone and he loves it, so I was wondering if anyone has tried it with the 8703 blackberry.
    I use one with my 8800, my wife uses one with her Curve (she has the red version, very stylish ) and a co-worker uses one with his Pearl; we all really like the sound quality and the design. Unfortunately, none of us has an 8700 series at the moment. I had a Motorola H700 and it was all but unusable on conference calls--it would pick up way too much background noise. The Jawbone supposedly filters out all noise other than your own voice (it has a sensor that just rests on your skin and picks up the vibrations of your voice through the bone, to know when to "listen" to your voice). Some reviews have claimed that the sound quality is better then using the phone by itself; I don't know if I'm ready to say that, but I've been very happy with mine. (Ordered it through Amazon and got it for $89--sells for over $110 locally.)

dreemweaver no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    the motorola s9 is by far the best

I tried that one and found it uncomfortable and to have bad voice quality. I just got the plantronics voyager 855 and it's the best I have used yet.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by dreemweaver View Post
    I tried that one and found it uncomfortable and to have bad voice quality. I just got the plantronics voyager 855 and it's the best I have used yet.
    Can you tell me more about the Voyager 855? I would love to know how loud the Stereo sound gets?

I'm looking at that headset but have my doubts about how loud the sound gets. I would like a BT Stereo Headset that actually has not only quality sound but LOUD quality sound.

Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345