Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i have the jabra BT 250v, I use it with my 7100t. i like it ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

pyroman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2035EF69

Advertisement

i have the jabra BT 250v, I use it with my 7100t.
    i like it very much but the only problem is, if your in a windy place, the person your talking to has a hard time hearing you. It also kind of drains your bb battery. i usually have 2/5 bars of battery left at the end of the day. i recharge both everynight. But it is very comfortable. i sometimes forget im wearing it

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just got my Moto H500 as a complete surprise gift from my mom LOL I plan on using it when I get my Pearl soon. It fits and feels great except it has a tendency to slide off my ear. I am not using it yet as I have no minutes on my plan but I am testing it to see if I will keep it but I think I will.

cyoung234 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B040A6

Sony Ericsson HBH-600

I was just given one of these at work to use with my 7250. It did not take too long to figure out how to get it to pair, and the people I have called with it so far say it sounds good. It seems to hold a charge for quite a while as well. So far, I like it and can hear very well using it. I am curious to see how it compares to the HBH-610 which uses a DSP. Anyone have experience with both?

UPDATE: Having some issues with this headset, which is used. Sound quality can be iffy - but I am still new to it and getting used to it. I am having a problem where the first time I turn it on, it connects, then drops the connection - every time. I can go into options-bluetooth and connect, and the connection stays up, but it is an annoyance, as that is easy to do. I am looking at some Jabra JX-10's on the bay - may pick one up if I can figure out which ones are real and which are not.
    Last edited by cyoung234; 11-15-2006 at 08:27 AM.

jfruhling no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    anyone looing for Bluetooth headsets, i am a distributor and can try to give the best prices to you.
    Parrot has about the neates and highest quality. Also the Jabra bt series is terrific.
    We carry Motorla, Plantronics, Jabra, Parrot and more.
    Forum users get great deals! (everyone does but we try to smidge a little better for friends!)
    Jason E Fruhling
    888-99-BLUETOOTH
    jfruhling@getbluenow.com
    jfruhling@sprint.blackberry.net
    pin: 30157557
    Bluetooth Member SIG

andresaun no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can't get my H500 to pair with my 7100t. Any ideas?

LLPRODENT no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b2227d
    i use H3
    and i use H700

i love them both i can hear good loud and they can hear me loud and clear
    IF U JUS GOT A NEW SPRINT/NEXTEL
    ACCOUNT AND WANT A 25$$
    VISA PM ME OR PIN ME
    A.S.A.P SOON
    FOR REALZ

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f011d6
    Quote Originally Posted by dasupaman23
    I have said it before and I'll say it again... Get the Plantronics Voyager 510. I loved that headset. Too bad it didn't look as good as others but that thing worked VERY good. Too bad for me, my cats got a hold of it and tore it up. Now I am using the Motorola H700 and I can say the quality is pretty good. It's a big improvement from the HS850. No more echo's or hiss. Oh and the Bluespoon AX2 is a pretty good headset too.

I tried the Plantronics 640 and thought it was ok, not as good as the 510 but I hear that the newer 645 version has improved the bugs that were in the 640.

Ditto...
    I have the 640 510 850 800 310 and the 510 has the best sound and battery and the 850 is my backup portable. Only drawback to plantronics is it can only be used and the same side as the phone. If the phone and headset is on opposite sides of the body I get static.

jeromeckw no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have a h700 on my 7130c. the connection is a pain. connections comes on and off every few seconds and i can hear the beeps thru the h700 each time it connects and disconnects. it is pretty irritating. anyone has any advice or the same experience?

JeffG no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Bluetooth headset recamendations

I'm running a Jabra BT500 on a 7130c. Sound quality on my end is good but callers complain. The omnidirectional mic picks up way too much outside noise. When in a car it is very difficult for callers to clearly hear me.

Am considering a Plantronics Discovery 645 or better.

originator no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3012482A

I'm using the plantronics explorer 320 with my 7130e and so far so good.

Spartan no está en línea Stack level 1

I've been using the Motorola H700, its my first bluetooth headset, but I must say its been working great with my Pear thus far.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan
    I've been using the Motorola H700, its my first bluetooth headset, but I must say its been working great with my Pear thus far.
    I wonder how well it will go with my Hawaiian fruit salad with pineapple, mango, lychee, and coconut.

Using the Moto H350, nothing fancy but it gets the job done quite well. My g/f's H700 is pretty good but she gets static from time to time.

hotmix no está en línea Stack level 1

I am a brand new 7520 owner and am looking for a BT headset that works well for small ears. HELP. Is the Jabra JX10 the way to go?
    Last edited by hotmix; 02-02-2007 at 01:59 AM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

For my pearl and 8700g I go back and forth between plantronics 330 and in my opinion that's the best headset to have its absolutely amazing. When you put it on it fits perfectly and you know its not going anywhere. And the sound is great to. They have them at tmobile for 49.99$ and then there is the samsung wep. And that's a very small headset discreet headset. And that's option two.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

andresaun, I have this same setup (with a Pearl 8100 now) and it should work as long as you have both the BB and headset on and in pairing mode. The H500 will blink a few times and then the blue will remain solid while pairing. Then enter 0000 as the passkey and you should be good to go.

My question is this. Is there a way to adjust the H500 so that it doesn't constantly feel like it's going to fall off my ear??? I have it on my right ear and it just doesn't feel tight or snug.

I know I have oily skin (past problems with acne as a teen LOL) and I wear eyeglasses, but I don't like constantly having to check to see if I still have my headset on (every minute or so). I've resorted to taking it off when I'm not using it and putting in my shirt pocket or my backpack but I would like to keep it on my ear.

Headset works fine (answers phone immediately) and the call quality is the best I've experienced. Just the fit of the headset concerns me as I am not able to bend over to pick it up off the ground if it were to fall off.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast