Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

We never decieded. Figured we would wait an look around.... although I would like to ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Bluetooth headset recamendations

Advertisement

We never decieded. Figured we would wait an look around.... although I would like to get one sooner than later...
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Osgiliath no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    201F43E3

I bought the plantronics explorer 320 headset 3 days ago, it paired from the first minute and works very well. No problem with pairing, calling, maybe just a little pickup noise in noisy areas, but I think it's normal.

I really recommend it, and for 35$ is cheap.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Osgiliath
    I bought the plantronics explorer 320 headset 3 days ago, it paired from the first minute and works very well. No problem with pairing, calling, maybe just a little pickup noise in noisy areas, but I think it's normal.

I really recommend it, and for 35$ is cheap.
    Just ordered it found it for $24.99 with free shipping! Thanks for the feedback!

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I have said it before and I'll say it again... Get the Plantronics Voyager 510. I loved that headset. Too bad it didn't look as good as others but that thing worked VERY good. Too bad for me, my cats got a hold of it and tore it up. Now I am using the Motorola H700 and I can say the quality is pretty good. It's a big improvement from the HS850. No more echo's or hiss. Oh and the Bluespoon AX2 is a pretty good headset too.

I tried the Plantronics 640 and thought it was ok, not as good as the 510 but I hear that the newer 645 version has improved the bugs that were in the 640.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    After careful consideration I am withdrawing my support for the plantronics discovery 640. I have lost the ear bud and the over the ear stabilizer. The way that the removeable ear buds go in are not very stable and it will easily fall out, and then you will have to order the spare parts from plantronics. I haven't checked yet because I have actually lost the headset now too. Hahaha. Oh well. It will probably turn up at some point, but in the mean time I will go back to the wired headset until I decide next one I want to go for. Anyone else used one of these? Any other reviews?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I had a Plantronics M2500 and it was a piece of trash. It constantly lost BT pairings, dropped calls, would not answer calls (I had to use the phone itself to answer calls) and was just a pain to re-pair with my 7100t. I do not recommend it at all.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    I suggest any motorola headset. I use a H500, but am upgrading to a H700, because the boom mic is much nicer.
    Last edited by dasupaman23; 04-28-2006 at 04:03 PM.

PIN/ID
    201F43E3

From previous experiences, I learned that Plantronic BT headsets are very very good (except the 2500 series which prouved a big failure, and it's no longer available on their website). Jabra are ok too, some have trouble pairing with the BlackBerries (800, I heard), but some of the Nokias proved really really troublesome. I never owned a Nokia BT headset, so I don't know if that statement is 100% true, but I have friends which dropped their Nokias since the first week of usage.

I would probably go for an expensive Jabra headset, or Motorola's. Maybe the next move, but I'm really satisfied by this Plantronic headset. And it's the cheapest one; I wonder how the top-of-the-line Plantronic headsets are ...

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

The one I had was considered "top of the line". I had no usage issues out of it, just disappointed about the construction of it.

zugga no está en línea Stack level 3

I've got a jabra JX10 it's the best headset I've ever used and the lightest would never get a nokia headset again

PIN/ID
    201F43E3

Yeah, had the JX10 and lost it like a fool ... it is probably the best headset available, but pretty expensive; excellent design, the lightest of the lightest, excellent sound quality ... but it's easy to recommend the most expensive headset, right?

Probably, Plantronics 320 has a very good quality-price rating, I mean, I got it for 35 bucks and someone here got it for 25 ... for 25$ it's an excellent headset.

If you need the Jabra JX10 and you have the money to buy it .. go for it, you won't be dissapointed.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Hey, everybody got my plantronics explorer 320 bluetooth headset today. So far so good, it's working fine!

zugga no está en línea Stack level 3

wicked

dwella no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2038FB36

I have both the plantronics 510 and the 640. I like them both and change from time to time. The 645 is getting some pretty decent reviews.

d

dbesset no está en línea Stack level 1

the motorola 700

packs more punch and its a little louder i do like it much better than the 850 which sounds a little muffled i sell cellular and bluetooth however I am still looking

Quote Originally Posted by dcfroe
    Folks,

I have spent the last 3 nights visiting forums, Searching web sites and pretty much just getting confused.

About a month ago I started looking trying to find an over the head bluetooth headset to work with my Blackberry 7520. I can not find one. I finnally gave up and purchased a M850. It is Ok but I am getting complaints from my customers that they cannot hear me and / or understand me. Some of both problems.

I wear glasses and have very sensitive ears. I could get used to the 850 and as far as comfort it was OK. (Still would love to find an over the head setup, Wait I already said that didn't I). I am in sales and nothing is worse than to have a customer complain they can't understand you.

From what I've gleaned the last 3 days favorites seem to be:

Flamingo (not sure of model #)
    Cardo Scala 500
    others??????

Can you give me some recammendations please?

Thanks to all.

Dan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast