Anybody have any suggestion or recommendation on which bluetooth headset is the best for the ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

AnewBerryMan no está en línea Stack level 2

Bluetooth headset

Advertisement

Anybody have any suggestion or recommendation on which bluetooth headset is the best for the pearl? any product I should be aware of?!?! or not to get?!!? I need one that has a very good rating and easy to use and very reliable!

thanks guys!

P.S this would be my first bluetooth headset and plan on keeping it for a while, so I need a reliable headset that perform great! prices doesn't matter as long as it's worth my money!

Jerk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242392b9

Re: Bluetooth headset

I have a h500 motorola and it works well, but gets uncomfortable after a while. Cnet.com has great reviews from editors and readers.

kool thanks alot! but I also wanna hear from others opinion here on the pinstack who probably experiance more with different type of headset! but thanks for the headsup! i'll def check it out right now.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

IMO: any plantronics headset sucks. I have had a few of them, and couldn't tell you where they are right now to be honest with you because I have gotten so P'O'd at them that I chucked them into a closet or something.

Most people go Motorola but I never have.

I currently use and have been using a Jabra BT800 (I think?). Its big, yeah, and not comfortable to wear for long amounts of time, but its not made for that. Its made to use while ur on the phone, then slide into your pocket.

Voice dial, numerous notifications, caller id, excellent noise reduction software, and the headset software can be upgraded if you go to their website.

Just my $0.02
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I love my moto H700. Small, light comfortable and its paired with my pearl.

Unplug no está en línea Stack level 2

the h700 is good but the connection quality isnt that great (say ur phone on left side and bluetooth on right ear,there will be static)

the sony ericsson gv-435 is a great piece, lightweight, cant feel it on your ear and no static. its a bit pricery but more rare and the employess i work with all have this piece lol.

i personally have the blackberrry gv433 headset its light and amazing connection, only downpart is the talktime (not too high) but i got a charger and usb charger for when im at work so works out well

the h500 is a "downgrade" from the h700 less takl time is the onyl downgrade and h700 has the flip boom.

the nokia's arent that great, there still devolping.

i know this caus i work for a private rogers store..im jsut a newb to blackberry's lol :P

thanks alot guys. I was looking for a headset that will last pretty long and fit comfortable around my ear without noticing it's their. You guys ever use those ear phone that just goes in the ear? after a couple minutes it starts to hurt your ear. I don't want something like that, I want something that feels comfortable and have good quality sound. for some reason, since I switch back to t-mo, my phone or sound sound like I am on a walkie talkie. verizon sound crystal clear, is it because of service or the phone?