I have a Bold and I am having trouble transferring files from PCs and Laptops. ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057

Bluetooth File Transfer and the Bold

Advertisement

I have a Bold and I am having trouble transferring files from PCs and Laptops. The device pairs and connects OK but when I try to send the file I get a message in the PC/Laptop that says that "the device does not support this service" or something like that.
    I went to Bluetooth Options >> Device Properties (my Laptop) and there I see that the only services listed are A/V Remote Control Target and Audio Sink.
    Does anyone know how to change/fix this?
    I'm using .234 BTW but have had the same problem since I first got the device.
    Thanks.
    JPM

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I know that it's not the answer you are looking for but take a little comfort in knowing that I have failed in my attempt to do the same thing with my BOLD. It just may not be in the software.
    ~via smartphone~

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    not to highjack ur thread but i got a bluetooth dongle for my laptop and i cant send files from/to my blackberry even though they paired just fine.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Same thing here even though my BOLD pairs perfectly with my laptop when I use my bluetooth adapter. I can play music through my laptop speakers via my BOLD but I can't transfer files.
    ~via smartphone~