Two 7130e phones, an Infiniti M35, and the person on the other end of the ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

vbattag1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth Echo

Advertisement

Two 7130e phones, an Infiniti M35, and the person on the other end of the connection hears an unbearable echo in Bluetooth. Verizon said it was the phone (Treo worked ok) but new phone has same problem. Just punt bluetooth, or is it the car?

Cuevas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

Re: Bluetooth Echo

My guess would be the car bluetooth if it happens we both ends are talking at the same time. I had that experience when using a loudspeaker bluetooth and a regular bluetooth on the other end.

Evertime we both said something at the same time it would happen. I guess is because of the bluetooth in the car might have the mic activated by the voice so if whatever was being transmited in the car's device speaker would be picked up by the mic when it was activated the voice of the person in the car. I hope this makes sense

vbattag1 no está en línea Stack level 1

To clarify, the Echo problem exists on the other phone, regardless of the type of phone they are using. So I use my BB bluetooth in the car, the other person hears an unbearable echo. They are usually on a landline or cell, not using a bluetooth device. This is happening with both 7130's I've tried.

gedm no está en línea Stack level 1

My sister just picked up a 8100 and I have a cheap bluetooth headset which works fine with my Sony Ericson but causes an echo when used with the Blackberry. The echo is always on the other persons phone not on my phone. The Blackberry phone works fine when I'm not using the Bluetooth headset. Did you manage to figure your problem out because it sounds like the same issue I'm experiencing?

Thanks

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~depending on your version of hand held software there is an option
    To enable echo control 4.1 +
    You go to options then blue tooth
    Then the pqaired device(the one with the little ear piece before it then click the trackwheel and select properties scroll down to echo control hold the alt key and select on instead of auto it helps
    A little and most users I have changed this on have noticed some
    Reduction in echo (it realy is anoying) .I have asked other berry user to take the head set of or call from a land line .