I have a new 8100 and a Cardo Scala700 headset, actually 2 of the same ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

ickmule1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth disconnects

Advertisement

I have a new 8100 and a Cardo Scala700 headset, actually 2 of the same headsets. Everything was working fine for a month with the headset and all of a sudden it started discinnecting every few seconds. I tried deleting the headset from the 8100 and reinstalling it and it did the same thing. I called sun com and the tech support person I spoke with said that it could only be a weak battery. I charged the headset all noght and the next day it was fine only to have the same problem this morning after the headset charged all night. I again deleted the set and now the 8100 will not pair with the headset. Seems to me it is the 8100 and not the headset. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

Re: Bluetooth disconnects

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Same thinks happening to my headset and bb. I have the 8700g. And a hs850 bluetooth

patrickHudson no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Bluetooth disconnects

Hi, I don't know exactly what has happened. But can you tell me from which day it is not working. Do you gone outside with it when it is raining?
    Last edited by patrickHudson; 09-13-2007 at 07:12 AM.