Hi all! I am having trouble pairing my BlueTooth Mono Headset WEP200 made by samsung ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

mrselusive70 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BlueTooth

Advertisement

Hi all! I am having trouble pairing my BlueTooth Mono Headset WEP200 made by samsung to my BlackBerry. I was told at the store that it does work but I am not getting it to work! Is this just not possible? Is it not compatiable?? It just keeps saying that it can't find it. Help, please!! Thanks!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ill try to help. Make sure your bluetooth is turned on, on your 8300.then go to set up bluetooth on your phone, amake sure your bluetooth device is in pairing mode, and click ok. You should see a bar go across, then if it connects, it will ask you for the pass code which Im sure is 0000. After it pairs, you still have to click on the highlighted device and select connect then it should pair. Let me know, Ill be watching this thread.

Nope, I have done what you have said and what the book says and its a no go! It just keeps telling me no new devices found! Ugh!!! Thank you!!

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a motorola bt headset. In order to pair it, I had to hold down the power button for 5 seconds (on the headset). This sets it for pairing. Then run the bt setup on the bb. This worked for all phones I have tried. Good luck

Yep, I have tried that also!! I guess I will have to take it back to the store and let them do it. Since they said it can be done!! LoL

Mako5 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the same headset and it paired fine. Don't use it because it is not that good compared to Jawbone.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    sorry, I use the moto H700 and HS 850, they work very well with the 8300