OK i think i might know the answer to this already but just to make ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Bluetooth

Advertisement

OK i think i might know the answer to this already but just to make sure...

Is it possible to maybe download or do something to my bb pearl so it will let me exchange files between two phones or between a pc? Any help to this would be great. O ya and if there is a way to do this then please provide a link to the site or tell me what i need to buy.

Thanks,

COJO 24

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Bluetooth

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

do you mean through bluetooth?...because if the phones or pc is bluetooth enabled you should be able to do it

click no está en línea Stack level 1

i have a pearl and tried connecting my pearl with a samsung via bluetooth and it worked but the only problem was that it would say connection failed after they tried sending me something (ex.picture)

wanted to know if theres something i can do to maybe fix this, or if it can be fixed.
    thankx

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

I have successfully done this between two phones but I can't seem to get it to work with a pc. Its not that big of a deal to me though so if you know that's great but if not then just forget it.

Thanks in advance,

COJO 24

bbriand no está en línea Stack level 3

Yes it is possible to send a file from your computer to your Pearl via Bluetooth. You have to send it from the computer and then on the Pearl go into media and Explore into your SD card folder. Then under the menu select "Recieve Using Bluetooth".

Good luck
    Bill