Having trouble retrieving data using bluetooth. I have paired my 8330 to a new Bold ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

2fast4uzx14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30421EOF

Bluetooth??

Advertisement

Having trouble retrieving data using bluetooth. I have paired my 8330 to a new Bold (ATT) but it brings back a message failed to find service. Any clue on getting it to retrieve the data I send. Thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    you are setting up one phone to receive and the other to send correct?
    you gotta make sure the receiving phone is ready to accept before you send anything from the other phone.

if you are doing this, what exactly are you doing on both phones and what are you trying to send? pic, music file, contact info?
    let us know
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    30421EOF
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    you are setting up one phone to receive and the other to send correct?
    you gotta make sure the receiving phone is ready to accept before you send anything from the other phone.

if you are doing this, what exactly are you doing on both phones and what are you trying to send? pic, music file, contact info?
    let us know
    Both devices have been added to Blue tooth. Turned on blue tooth and tried sending a pic file as well as a ring tone. We have had no success sending files to his device using several mobile devices.
    I have even tried changing TRUSTED and ENCRYPTION statuses with no luck

I have not tried having him send anything to my device (8330) Verizon but he had told me his daughter had sent a music file from his Bold to her phone. He had mentioned then that she could not send anything to hers?????

I am wondering on this one if by him not having a memory card installed yet if this is the problem?????
    "You live more in a few seconds at 150 miles per hour than most people do in a lifetime."
    ____2fast4u@myspace.com

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    On one berry set it to receive using bluetooth. Then from the other you can send using bluetooth.

PIN/ID
    30421EOF

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BBqwest View Post
    On one berry set it to receive using bluetooth. Then from the other you can send using bluetooth.
    That's right, you must select “send via bluetooth” or “receive via bluetooth” even after the devices have been paired.

PIN/ID
    30421EOF
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    That's right, you must select “send via bluetooth” or “receive via bluetooth” even after the devices have been paired.

Thanks guys for all your help but it seems the culprit was not having a memory card installed in the Bold was causing the issue.