So I have a question for you guys. Could you help me out? I have ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Bluetooth

Advertisement

So I have a question for you guys. Could you help me out?

I have a friend, and we successfully paired / added each other via bluetooth today. Unfortunately, when I attempted to send her a song via bluetooth, it failed. I can't quite recall the error message, but it was something along of "failing to connect." I did however, see both of our Blackberry Pearl's Blue LED Light flash twice (synchronized at the same time), and then the error message.

Any advice? Ideas?
    I have Sprint 8130, and she has Tmobile, so she has either the 8100 or 8120 Pearl. I have successfully bluetoothed with other people, but I've never tried with another BlackBerry user. Please help me guys! haha, oh and btw she doesn't have the contract/setup for internet or bbmessenger (just throwing that out there.)

Thanks in advance! woot

Before you send the file. Set up yourfriends blackberry to receive the file. This is how. On your friends BB go to media then click the menu key and then click receive using bluetooth. Then on your BB send the file and it'll transfer.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Yup, that's exactly what I was going to say... All blackberries have to be told to get ready to receive by the "receive using bluetooth" command...

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Alright, thanks a lot guys!
    I was unaware of that. When I sent to my other friend (nokia) they just had to click the accept BT transfer, upon notification (:

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I tried to pair with a friends WM device and it wouldn't work. I believe the passkey for a WM device is "0000", but what is it for a BB 8900? His phone would find more bluetooth devices than my BB also, wth is that about?

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Should be the same 0000 for your BlackBerry, if I'm not mistaken that is the default passkey

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    You get to actually assign a passkey of choice when using the discovery from the bb