Some observations! I have owned several different BT headsets, then I bought the original Jawbone ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlueAnt Z9i vs. Jawbone 2

Advertisement

Some observations! I have owned several different BT headsets, then I bought the original Jawbone and was happy with it. When the Jawbone 2 came out, of course I had to have one. I was totally unhappy with its performance, it is too light and very hard to position against the cheek bone. I looked at different reviews and eventually ordered the BlueAnt Z9i. I must tell you I am very impressed with this unit, it is small, stylish and works exceptionally well, way easier to position, sound clarity perfect. This are just my observations!

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5
    Quote Originally Posted by bbueding View Post
    Some observations! I have owned several different BT headsets, then I bought the original Jawbone and was happy with it. When the Jawbone 2 came out, of course I had to have one. I was totally unhappy with its performance, it is too light and very hard to position against the cheek bone. I looked at different reviews and eventually ordered the BlueAnt Z9i. I must tell you I am very impressed with this unit, it is small, stylish and works exceptionally well, way easier to position, sound clarity perfect. This are just my observations!
    Does it automatically connect to your Blackberry? I have a Z9 no i and it doesn't auto connect, it's very weird but every time I have to go into BT options on my Curve and make it connect. It's not a settings issue and Blue Ant support acknowledged the issue and said hitting the MFB several times may force a connect but that doesn't work for me either. I do love the headset just wish there was a fix for my issue even with the latest firmware.

PIN/ID
    ask
    yes it connects automatically to my BB, you should check with BlueAnt tech support, it should auto connect.

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    ok im torn between the 2 can anyone help me make my mind up?

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    i was going to get the jawbone 2 but a friend of mine got one and he said it was horrible. it doesn't stay in your ear, uncomfortable, and just odd feeling. he told me to stick with the original jawbone that i have.

PIN/ID
    ask
    That was the problem I had too, tried all the different ear gels even jabra gels with no luck, and it that little nylon piece on the side that is supposed to touch your cheek bone slips out of place, the person on the other end of your conversation can't hear you! The BlueAnt Z9i is really lots better.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Aliph said that you can also use it without that loop have you tried that?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Yah then the headset would fall out and get lost! Yes I tried it!

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    lol ok i guess im going for the ant?

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Blueant z9i all the way. Super comfortable. If it wasn't for a bit of problem with UMA this would be the perfect headset for me. Great battery life out of both my Berry and the headset.