i have a BB 8320 and just bought the Blueant z9. i really like it ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

faisal no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242DF783

BLUEANT Z9, Great headset w/Noise isolation, works great, What do other think?

Advertisement

i have a BB 8320 and just bought the Blueant z9. i really like it alot. i have a Jawbone but it never fit quite right, would always slip out of my ear, and the speaker in my ear was too low, i always had to keep increasing volume.

The BLueant, has a very crystal clear and LOUD speaker.. its very lightweight and very comfortable. Tons of features too.

There are two modes of isolation, standard for normal/quiet environments and MAx when you are driving or when there is ambient noise.

Most people say i sound really good,.,sometimes they complain that i sound in a tunnel but not too much. Overall i am very happyh with this headset..

if anyone else tried it please give me your thoughts... my version was 3.3 firmware.

Thanks

retrac75 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BLUEANT Z9, Great headset w/Noise isolation, works great, What do other think?

Quote Originally Posted by faisal View Post
    i have a BB 8320 and just bought the Blueant z9. i really like it alot. i have a Jawbone but it never fit quite right, would always slip out of my ear, and the speaker in my ear was too low, i always had to keep increasing volume.

The BLueant, has a very crystal clear and LOUD speaker.. its very lightweight and very comfortable. Tons of features too.

There are two modes of isolation, standard for normal/quiet environments and MAx when you are driving or when there is ambient noise.

Most people say i sound really good,.,sometimes they complain that i sound in a tunnel but not too much. Overall i am very happyh with this headset..

if anyone else tried it please give me your thoughts... my version was 3.3 firmware.

Thanks
    I found by turning the Echo control off in the device properties on my BB it improved the Quality of outgoing calls.

Try that and see how you go

J