Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i was about to go get a jawbone and saw some reviews below raving about ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

blueant vs jawbone

Advertisement

i was about to go get a jawbone and saw some reviews below raving about the blueant z9i.well how bout it????which way???

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    My hubby recently got a Jawbone 2 and he seems to be enjoying it....

have you checked out www.aliph.com and compared? Good luck!!
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    BlueAnt Z9 ($59.99) Z9i ($79.99). IMO best headset on the planet. I've had the Z9 for almost a year and it's awesome.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I like my first jawbone alot better then the second one, course that's just me....

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Blueant z9i has my VOTE. Simply the best and most comfortable thing I've ever stuck in my ear. ha ha ah

bsharp74653 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I pick the Jawbone 2 by far

You want your proof go watch these 2 videos and thats all I have to say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cpGX_FP1Pgk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AxGVH39rlFQ

Advanced DSP Algorithms:
    The NoiseAssassin algorithms were developed over a number of years for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Patented VAS:
    Jawbone's Voice Activity Sensor (VAS) is able to detect very accurately when the person is talking and capture the frequencies of his or her speech even in the presence of noise.

[The white piece in the below picture that touches your cheek]

In the tradition of bringing together beauty and science, the new Jawbone is a miracle of miniaturization and 50% smaller than the original award-winning Jawbone. Every effort has been made to contain best in class noise elimination technology in the most unassuming, yet richly detailed product.

I've researched this JawBone 2 headset for 2 days straight while i have been working, I ordered it Tuesday and had it overnight for $20 extra I'll have it in a few hours delivered to my work. So as far as a personal opinion, I cannot give this to you yet, But I'm very sure I'll love the look, feel, and technology behind this headset, It has many users whom which swear by this headset. I hope this has helped

jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    I have a Blue Ant X3 Micro and Blue Ant has a great customer service team.
    Also heard good things about Jawbone

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I do not know anything about the BlueAnt bluetooth, but I have the Jawbone 1st generation. I love mine and I bought mine when it first came out... everyone tells me that I sound very clear and they can only hear a lil noise in the background. I drive with my windows down to see if they can hear me. My friends tell me that they hear me loud and clear; just a lil window noise but they understand everything that I say.... Jawbone all the way!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

T3UF no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3026ED6E
    ive had the jawbone 2 for a couple weeks now and only real problem i have with it is fitting ive tried all different combinations of ear pieces and ear loops, the only way i could get it to stay put was put the small ear bud on and kinda twist it into place, after about 30 min it starts to get annoying, my buddy has a Z9I and i tried that and it fit pretty good, so i ordered the Z9I should be in tomorrow

mew
    mew no está en línea Stack level 2
    Z9i ! It's tiny, comfortable and clear. I wouldn't trust the shirt clip though cause it doesn't clamp tightly. I usually wear it on my left which puts the buttons on the bottom so it's hard to press both +/- for call waiting.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    i had a few issues with the jawbone 2.i've got a z9i stuck in my ear now.i'll see how it works.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    i went through several headsets like motorolas (crap) plantronics (crap) and then a ativa wich was ok but big but hard to understand ppl. Is the blueant clear? i need the call quality just as good as the ear piece on the phone. most bluetooth sets i used the speaker sounds muffled, or is thats just how bluetooh works?
    Last edited by phatmanxxl; 08-09-2008 at 12:26 PM.
    phatman the phat stacker!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    i just got it last night and haven't tested it much but the sound is pretty good.as far as sound quality in the ear piece i would have to give the edge to the ant so far.fit would go to ant so far also.i liked the fact that i could wear the jawbone without an earloop but could never find just the right gel make it perfect.the ant has the "swivel" earloop which is very nice in my opinion.

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    My wife broke 1 jawbone and the other won't charge. I bought both of these from AT&T. Originally aliph said they would replace but they say unless they have original recipt or some type of proof (date code not on either). I did but 2 black ones and we love it. The biggest problem is charging it is troublesome getting it coinnected correctly. This is a common complaint.
    I will stick with jawbone because of the great niise cancellation.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mew
    mew no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just updated my z9i with new 1.1 firmware and the quality is even better. I also read ppl using the z9i firmware to convert their z9 into z9i but can't confirm since I don't have it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast