I have read reports of others getting the Curve to pair with the BMW bluetooth ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

tvbuzz no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Curve (t-mobile) with BMW Bluetooth - Not Pairing

Advertisement

I have read reports of others getting the Curve to pair with the BMW bluetooth -- but I have had no luck.

The Curve sees the car -- but when I go to enter the passkey '0000' -- it tells me it is not paired and prompts me for another code.

The dealer has told me that since it is a newer car that I should be able to type in any 4-digit code and it will work .. but that since this phone is not on the 'approved' list -- it is not guaranteed to work.

Any suggestions would be great!!

Thanks.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Blackberry Curve (t-mobile) with BMW Bluetooth - Not Pairing

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~some of the cars have their own codes set by manufacturer. For instance Lexus If that's the case its usually in one of the manuals, but from the sounds of it that is you issue-you need the correct code. Hope this helps....

tvbuzz no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think the code for this one is whatever I set it to.

Anyone have any luck with the curve?

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69

Quote Originally Posted by tvbuzz View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think the code for this one is whatever I set it to.

Anyone have any luck with the curve?
    just got a 5 series and paired it with the curve without any problems....it did prompt the code and I put 0000 on the device and it'll ask on the vehicle for the code and I put in 0000 as well and it pair perfectly.

willeffects no está en línea Stack level 1

I drive a '06 750 and have the same problem. The curve asks for the passcode (I've tried 0000 as well as lots of other common codes) and then the curve tells me it cant connect, do I want to try again. No where does the bmw ask me for a code or does the bmw ever see the curve in pairing mode. Should it be seeing the curve? What is the setting to broadcast the curve to the bmw? Or does the curve just need to find the bmw?
    Last edited by willeffects; 12-23-2007 at 09:00 PM.