Hi, Any ideas anyone?.................just ordered the jabra BT8040.....since it can stream music .......anyone tried this?Thanks... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

Review :Jabra BT8040 single ear A2DP headset with streaming music

Advertisement

Hi,

Any ideas anyone?.................just ordered the jabra BT8040.....since it can stream music .......anyone tried this?Thanks
    Last edited by kkwus74; 05-12-2008 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Change title

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sounds interesting, but music in just one ear seems like it will eventually have some adverse affects on ones equilibrium a bit.

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    yea......very possible....but its good to have an ear on whats going on too........lol........

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    no one tried the jabra bt8040?

PIN/ID
    320FB874

Review :Jabra BT8040 single ear A2DP headset with streaming music

Ok here is my quick review for those interested in a single ear bluetooth headset that streams music.......:Jabra BT8040

Just got it a couple of days ago and have been so hooked on this.The headset is really small and light but dont let the size fool you.....this little thing really packs a punch when using it.this little baby also allows you to pair with 8 different devices and 2 devices at the same Time!!!!.....lol.....so basically i can be on my laptop using VOIP with a friend using the jabra BT8040 and when a call comes in through my phone,i just hit the button and it switches to the phone and when im done,hit the button and it switches back to my VOIP.....cool huh?Ill write alittle on the quality of Voice and Streaming music below.

1. Voice

The sound was really crisp and clear and the person on the other end had no trouble hearing me at all.i tried driving and using this headset with my windows down and that was no problem too.However if you are standing in front a passing train which i did,it didnt do so well.The other caller could hear alot of noise from the train but could still hear me pretty well.Im not sure how other headsets compare to this situation but i dont think many would fair well either.If you are going to compare the noise cancellation tech of the Jawbone.The Jawbone does better.I really have no complains of the quality.

2.Streaming Music

Frankly,before i actually tried this,i had my doubts about the music quality because this is the only singel ear headset that i know off.After trying it,I was really blown away by the quality......it was loud and really very clear.Even standing 30feet away between walls,i had no problem with streaming of the music.....it was still as crisp and clear as having my phone on me!!!......

I can tell you that anyone who gets this would really be so sastisfied with it lol like i am...Im not really a big fan of Bluetooth headsets but this one is really worth a mention.Some pics below......Enjoy!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kkwus74; 05-12-2008 at 05:53 PM. Reason: change title

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    how do i edit the tile of this thread?.......would like to change it to:

Review :Jabra BT8040 single ear A2DP headset with streaming music.!!.....thanks mod's if you could help me with that

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Any mod's able to help out here??

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Thanks for the review!

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    You're welcome

dreja530 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24388a59
    Jabra BT8040 available at your local at&t store you have no idea how many curve owners have asked me about what one ear BT can to a2dp and I had no idea that this one could...may become our best selling headset!

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by dreja530 View Post
    Jabra BT8040 available at your local at&t store you have no idea how many curve owners have asked me about what one ear BT can to a2dp and I had no idea that this one could...may become our best selling headset!
    lol....yea i know....ive been looking for a one ear BT that streams music for so long and i finally found this.......i think this is the only one ear BT that streams music.......i got mine off Ebay and im so hooked to it......lol

2ndHalfCor no está en línea Stack level 1
    Word of caution. The BT8040 does not play well with my 8100. It streams audio fine, but the phone has crackling cutting out and static. There are some threads about this problem. There is a workaround of disabling the "Handsfree" bluetooth function, but then you loose voice dialing and some other features.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    i have it with a 8330 and i LOVE IT its soooo nice.. but its so small when I have my hair down and I'm singing(along with the music) or talking on the phone people tend to look at me like im nutz lol but its worth it I love this bt.